I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Well sign me up for her fan club! She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. The phone service and directions were professional. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). 973-238-3195 ... more >