She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. 802-626-4016 ... more >