She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. She always makes me feel like a king. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I dont rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. 415-754-9986 ... more >