CLICK HERE NOW BABY!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 89

Thread: Share TO strip clubs... that offer "a little more"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default Share TO strip clubs... that offer "a little more"

    wsup pussy lickers.

    I just wanted to share some of my experiences and hope to learn more from you's about what clubs to go to and who get a "lap dance" from...

    House of Lancaster at Bloor and Lansdowne/Dufferin..
    I must've blown my load there about a good 4x's. There used to an amazing chick there named Sasha who would give me BBBJ and TF till I came all over her T's. I NEVER..... and I mean NEVERRR was dissappointed when I visited her. She was supreme. Her T's felt soooo nice and soft and warm wrapped around my CK. She even camel-toe-slide until I came. Whenever I stepped into that club and we saw each other.... this sinister smile would always appear on both of our faces, because, WE KNEW.... that our night was gonna get a lot lot better. She would walk over with that awsome devilish smile that said "I'm gonna SUCK your COCK and TF it till it EXPLODES!" Anyways,,, you name it... we've done it. except penetration (careful). I got her phone number cause she "works" outside the bar after hours too, but I lost it

    But last time I saw her she was working at Z-bar (stopped working at House of Lan). She's black haired with a bikini body and sometimes wears a super-blonde wig with a neon green body dress that looks HOT in the black light

    There isn't as much privacy at Z, so I've found a new girl at House of Lan. She has amazingly huge T's and on our FIRST meet, and FIRST dance I had my cock between her T's by the 4 song. I can't remember her name but I'll keep ya'll posted and let you know.

    Anyone know of any other 'extras' out there in T.O.?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    But seriously though... I WILL get that phone number and put it up here when I get a chance to get back to Z-bar and meet up with her again....

    Patience my fellas!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I found out that much more of that goes on in Mississauga strip clubs compared to Toronto partially because you don't need a license to be a stripper in Mississauga but seriously why would you go for dancers when many girls these days will suck and fuck you for $80?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I find that there is a wider variety to choose from and they're better looking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Toronto
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Cannonball - Dixie & 407 - Brampton

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    ok... Cannonball at Dix/407. What's ur story? What happened? Who do we try and get?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Toronto
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COCKD View Post
    ok... Cannonball at Dix/407. What's ur story? What happened? Who do we try and get?
    About half the girls in there offer more than dances. The trick is if they come ask if you want a dance, chances are a dance is all you'll get. If they come by offering "fun" then theres more on the menu.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    c'mon people. share your stories and share the wealth of dirty lil whores who are "friendlier" at the strip clubs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Toronto
    Posts
    43

    Default

    most strip clubs in brampton or mississauga have girls that offer a little more... how about going to a few and sampling them.. theres no risk involved

    you won't be disappointed because there was false advertising, theres no bait & switch, fake pics, etc.

    you see what you like... ask her

    when strippers approach me I tell them i'm not interested in dances, but if there's more on the menu i'll gladly step into your office and negotiate something... they either say no, or they take me back

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    nice.

    and just keep things updated, I went to House of Lancaster on Bloor and Dufferin and took this asian chick upstairs... was able to get my mouth all over her nice tits, and eventually got to rubbing her clit and pussy lips thoroughly. She even pulled my jeans forward to have a peek at my cock. I then gave HER a lil more and let all of it loose for her to see. She squirmed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    anyone else?? anymore pimps in here? share your strip club stories and give advice on who to see in Toronto! give it up!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Everyone is broke and hoe rates are going down

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16

    Default tisk tisk

    i wish this tread didn't start as i'd love to keep my fav spots open...
    my advice no matter where it is just ASK....
    like the previous post says... "i'm not interested in dances anything else?",
    doesn't matter where you are toronto, scarborough, mississuga, brampton etc..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    140

    Default

    This happent last night on brass rails on Yonge and Bloor.. Toronto, Downtown, not Mississauga

    I went out with a friend this friday after work. We had diner at the Korean Grillhouse at Yonge Street, the one close to Dundas Square. And on our way back, we always walk from Dundas to Bloor and take the subway on Bloor Station instead of Dundas. For some reason we like to walk and take a look on everything. It's priceless to see drunk people doing weird things on Yonge Street. A few days ago we saw 2 men visibly drunk asking for two teenagers "Hey, do you sell 420?" to which they replyed "No, but we are buying". As I said, it's priceless. Well, anyway. We were already in front of Brass Rails when my friend said "Hey, I need to pee", but as he usually doesn't like to go to strip clubs, and I'm usually the horny idiot who drags him to these places, I thought I should take the opportunity. Alright. I though it was a bad thing that we had to sit on the back, but then I realized it was just the place to sit. We're having our drinks on the back due to the lack of places closer to the stage and then I spot this girl with short hair to which I really felt some sort of attraction, but even tho I'm the horny filthy idiot, I decided to not have the dance on that friday. So she came to me since I was looking to her all the time, I had to decline (not going to details now, since this text is getting quite a bit larger than I though when I started to write). Then, another girl came to me offering a private dance, to which I declined as well. Then a 3rd girl comes with the same purpose. She was atractive as well as the others, but a bit more.. happy I'd say. As I wasn't really decided to go for a private dance that night I said, for the 3rd time, 'no'. But for some reason she didn't leave. She then holds my left arm and says "wow, you seem to have a good body" to which I replyed "Well, thanks. You you also have a good body. A great body". And then I decided to make a joke and said "Okay. The next time I come here I will dance for you". She approved with a nice smile and said "That's good. I we could dance together elsewhere if you like. Anywhere you like". We both laughed. Then I though "Oh... Oh shit. Nice.. she does outcalls". And I just said "yeah, we might do that".

    I know it's a pretty boring and long text, but the fact is that, as blackxtasy mentions on his post, if you're in one of these places, just ask. Most likely they do a little more, and in some cases a lot more. And it really really really doesn't matter where you are. Toronto, Missssauga, Brampton, etc. There will always be a friendly girl willing to do a little more in these dance clubs. (Side note: it helps if you workout heheh)
    Fitta means something really good in swedish

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    rated most boring story ........

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I was talking about "fitta"'s story by the way! lmao

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default Mds

    Last year, a Latin girl, sorry i can not remember her name, paid for 4 songs and got to finger her for 2 and eat her pussy for 2 and then she offered take out for $400. Why, I just did everything I needed to.
    Save a tree...eat a beaver!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Sounds delicious, what club was she working at the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornee View Post
    Last year, a Latin girl, sorry i can not remember her name, paid for 4 songs and got to finger her for 2 and eat her pussy for 2 and then she offered take out for $400. Why, I just did everything I needed to.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Most of the girls at MI performs above the call of duty, but they also hustle you alot too. I stopped going as much, cause I hated the feeling I got every time I said "Not interested". The other reason being, I felt like I was cheated everytime I spent money there, cause I could have gotten more from an SP. It's not worth 2bills for 10 min of pleasure. For that I could have gotten an hour elsewhere.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48

    Default


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Go to Goddess (or whatever its called now) - down on Evans near Browns Line - anything you want. Expensive though.

    Timbit

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    right on, right on! Evans and Browns.. got it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9

    Default

    CLub Pro, that's all i gotta say...in vaughan!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default friday night fun

    Hey Guys
    last friday I went over to the cannonball. Started out we were just popping in for a few beers after work. But shift change happened and the talent started rolin in, the girls were so friendly and the shots started happening. So this little blonde number sits down and starts chatting with me, we have a few drinks then she asks if she could steal me for a few drinks. At this point I'm game for anything. We go to the back. She starts dancing, first couple songs she rips it all of and starts goin buck wild. Then she reaches down my pants and starts tuggin it, alright rnow we are havin some fun. I starts suckin on her beautiful titties and suckin her nipples, she tells me that it make her soakin wet. I didn't believe her so she grabbed my hand and pushed it down there, I then slid a finger in no problem. She then says we can have some more fun, how can I argue with my dick in her hand. So I agree. She then pops a dome on me and starts suckin like the world is going to blow. Then she hops on she puts it in nice and slow and plows down hard and deep. We fucked for a bunch more songs, I lost track it felt so fucking good at that moment. I was suprised at how tight she was. It was a great time.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Fantastic story, how much did you end up paying?

    Quote Originally Posted by bighitz View Post
    Hey Guys
    last friday I went over to the cannonball. Started out we were just popping in for a few beers after work. But shift change happened and the talent started rolin in, the girls were so friendly and the shots started happening. So this little blonde number sits down and starts chatting with me, we have a few drinks then she asks if she could steal me for a few drinks. At this point I'm game for anything. We go to the back. She starts dancing, first couple songs she rips it all of and starts goin buck wild. Then she reaches down my pants and starts tuggin it, alright rnow we are havin some fun. I starts suckin on her beautiful titties and suckin her nipples, she tells me that it make her soakin wet. I didn't believe her so she grabbed my hand and pushed it down there, I then slid a finger in no problem. She then says we can have some more fun, how can I argue with my dick in her hand. So I agree. She then pops a dome on me and starts suckin like the world is going to blow. Then she hops on she puts it in nice and slow and plows down hard and deep. We fucked for a bunch more songs, I lost track it felt so fucking good at that moment. I was suprised at how tight she was. It was a great time.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I spent 200. It was well worth it though. I would have spent that in dances with no action.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Burlington, kris_ltf@yahoo.ca
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The New Locomotion in Mississauga is full service. Alot of hot girls. Knowing what you gonna get is great. But the VIPs are large and girls are bringing guys back all the time while your getting blown.
    Get there at shift change 6pm to 8pm. Me personaly I like to be first in. Or you can pull a great deal out of one of the day girls who had a slow day.

    But I have switched to Incalls thanks to input from forums and CL. I definitely prefer the private settings.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Have you or anyone else had a dance named Katia, a hot little number from Costa Rica. Would love to meet up with her again... Any Info???

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Burlington, kris_ltf@yahoo.ca
    Posts
    5

    Default

    did you have her at the LOCO? Cause the guy who owns it has 4 other clubs that the girls sometime rotate through.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAH69 View Post
    CLub Pro, that's all i gotta say...in vaughan!

    anyone else know anything about club pro in Vaughan? i know a biker got shot in the parking lot a few years ago... but anything about the dancers? lmfao!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I met her at the Cannon Ball.... Agian a very AAA looking hottie and I would love to see her again?

    Thanks

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Between her legs
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I was up there once shortly after it opened and was not very impressed. The place is kind of small and on a side street in the middle of no where. All of the Italian punks from Woodbridge go there.

    Quote Originally Posted by wmd33 View Post
    anyone else know anything about club pro in Vaughan? i know a biker got shot in the parking lot a few years ago... but anything about the dancers? lmfao!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Between her legs
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Last year there was a big bust at the Cannonball and several of the girls got fired. I guess they are back to their old ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighitz View Post
    Hey Guys
    last friday I went over to the cannonball. Started out we were just popping in for a few beers after work. But shift change happened and the talent started rolin in, the girls were so friendly and the shots started happening. So this little blonde number sits down and starts chatting with me, we have a few drinks then she asks if she could steal me for a few drinks. At this point I'm game for anything. We go to the back. She starts dancing, first couple songs she rips it all of and starts goin buck wild. Then she reaches down my pants and starts tuggin it, alright rnow we are havin some fun. I starts suckin on her beautiful titties and suckin her nipples, she tells me that it make her soakin wet. I didn't believe her so she grabbed my hand and pushed it down there, I then slid a finger in no problem. She then says we can have some more fun, how can I argue with my dick in her hand. So I agree. She then pops a dome on me and starts suckin like the world is going to blow. Then she hops on she puts it in nice and slow and plows down hard and deep. We fucked for a bunch more songs, I lost track it felt so fucking good at that moment. I was suprised at how tight she was. It was a great time.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Not a T.O. strip club but the Beef Baron in London. First time I saw her she lubed up my index and middle fingers and thrust them into herself and had me grind away. Few times later she was taking me in her mouth, got to cum on her tits, belly, mouth - several occasions. Once got to fuck her in the VIP - just planted herself on my member and ground away. sadly - retired now - but the memories! Never charged more than the dances.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21

    Talking Hello fellow strip clubbers!

    I'm really surprised that no one mentioned the Million Dollar on Torbram Rd by the airport. The ladies are between a 7 out of 10 and many to choose from. If you want a full service that's the place to be. They are some what pricey though but then again it all depends on the girl. Just be a sales rep and hunt for the best ticket price, lmao.

    I've been upstairs a few times and always walked out very satisfied!!

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    41

    Default

    well the drunkenmaster has flipped and folded many in brampton and missisauga. They have the best girls than toronto for sure. After i have my fun with them they give me their numbers so we can have fun outside and gettaways

    But...
    The most beautiful girls i have ever seen are not at strip clubs but MP's
    Once i saw this Russian girl and my mouth droped like Bugs Bunny in the cartoons
    I can never forget that walk my god!
    But i find MP's expensive and your just getting a hand job
    while you can go else where and have a really good day

  37. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Come on guys lets keep this valuable thread going. No posts sine April. I know there are good strip club stories that go on out there every night. I agree with drunkenmaster that I met a girl in Mississauga last night and just negotiated after some "standard" dances that we could meet outside the club for more fun (more private).

    SPs are great but I love the good strip club stories so keep em comin.

    Thx

  38. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    has anyone tried this at kennendy's or matheson's in mississauga???

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Which are you referring to? The new locomotion??? If so i tried and they're way too pricey.. looking at $300-400 for an hour. For that price I can book Amy Anderson . Has anyone seen Anastasia at New Locomotion? I've been trying to get a review on her for months. She's totally Model Material but worried about her service. Anastasia Exotic Dancer (anastasiaexotic.com)

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Has anyone been in the Fairbanks?...heard its not a typical strip club (apparently you select dancers from a catalog)...but was wondering the level of service one can expect there...mainly interested cause its suppose to have a nice lineup of Asians

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by COCKD View Post
    wsup pussy lickers.

    I just wanted to share some of my experiences and hope to learn more from you's about what clubs to go to and who get a "lap dance" from...

    House of Lancaster at Bloor and Lansdowne/Dufferin..
    I must've blown my load there about a good 4x's. There used to an amazing chick there named Sasha who would give me BBBJ and TF till I came all over her T's. I NEVER..... and I mean NEVERRR was dissappointed when I visited her. She was supreme. Her T's felt soooo nice and soft and warm wrapped around my CK. She even camel-toe-slide until I came. Whenever I stepped into that club and we saw each other.... this sinister smile would always appear on both of our faces, because, WE KNEW.... that our night was gonna get a lot lot better. She would walk over with that awsome devilish smile that said "I'm gonna SUCK your COCK and TF it till it EXPLODES!" Anyways,,, you name it... we've done it. except penetration (careful). I got her phone number cause she "works" outside the bar after hours too, but I lost it

    But last time I saw her she was working at Z-bar (stopped working at House of Lan). She's black haired with a bikini body and sometimes wears a super-blonde wig with a neon green body dress that looks HOT in the black light

    There isn't as much privacy at Z, so I've found a new girl at House of Lan. She has amazingly huge T's and on our FIRST meet, and FIRST dance I had my cock between her T's by the 4 song. I can't remember her name but I'll keep ya'll posted and let you know.

    Anyone know of any other 'extras' out there in T.O.?



    fuck yeah. she's back at The House of Lancaster at Bloor and Lansdowne. I've been having her for the last year now by the way. plenty of loads on her chest and tits since then.
    Just hang out for awhile and look for her, killer bod with HUGE tits; she usually wears hot pink strapped bikini, or black leather strapped bikini. Her hair is long and curly/flowing and is black/brunette now.

    5 songs ($100) upstairs gets your DK between her Ts
    7 songs ($140) gets it in her mouth
    load is gone at the end of both either one!

    Enjoy!!

    COCKD

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COCKD View Post
    fuck yeah. she's back at The House of Lancaster at Bloor and Lansdowne. I've been having her for the last year now by the way. plenty of loads on her chest and tits since then.
    Just hang out for awhile and look for her, killer bod with HUGE tits; she usually wears hot pink strapped bikini, or black leather strapped bikini. Her hair is long and curly/flowing and is black/brunette now.

    5 songs ($100) upstairs gets your DK between her Ts
    7 songs ($140) gets it in her mouth
    load is gone at the end of both either one!

    Enjoy!!

    COCKD

    I currently visited the house of lancaster. Thanks to you guys i must say i was not dissapointed in the treatment i received here. some of the girls were just beautiful and treated me like a king. they made sure i came before i left lol. i will make a return visit soon. thanks for the tips guys

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Re: Katia from Costa Rica...

    Is this the chick with the huge tits (gotta be DD), dark long hair, thick accent, with a tattoo of a rose (or somethin' like that) on one of her tits?

    If it's the same chick, I met her at CB years ago. Probably around 2005 or earlier. Actually drove her and her friend home once and then she offered me takeout. Hooked up at her apartment, which was weird because she lived with her little brother and he musta known exactly what was goin' on.

    Her body was to die for but her pussy smelled like tuna. Still, she got me off and it was fun. Only saw her a couple more times at CB and then disappeared. I had heard she also worked at Club Pro but never saw her there.

    She's probably back in Costa Rica.

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15

    Question

    Hey COCKD, in your last post are you talking about Sasha or the new chick you found?

    When's she work?

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_champ_101 View Post
    I currently visited the house of lancaster. Thanks to you guys i must say i was not dissapointed in the treatment i received here. some of the girls were just beautiful and treated me like a king. they made sure i came before i left lol. i will make a return visit soon. thanks for the tips guys
    Good boy, CHAMP! who did you get? and how much? what were the details?

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler Elf View Post
    Hey COCKD, in your last post are you talking about Sasha or the new chick you found?

    When's she work?
    I'm talking about Sasha. I'll try get a pick soon. We tried getting a pic of my cock between her tits with her blackberry but it was too dark, the pic didnt' even turn out.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    43

    Smile old locomotion strip bar

    i used to love that place, the back area is where i got a blowjob once, was great.
    there also used to be this hot chick named gianna, anyone recall her? or know what happened to her?

    smaller breat, which apparently she got redone, but a pretty face & a beuatifull thick ass & legs, just prefect!

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Any updates on Sasha or this club?

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default 738-2314

    Police have rescued a 15-year-old girl who they say was being forced to work as a prostitute in Toronto, while her alleged pimp has been arrested and slapped with 10 charges.

    Acting on a tip, York Region police arrested a Richmond Hill resident on Friday after being found with the victim in a Toronto condominium. Police allege that the victim was being forced to work as a prostitute out of that address.

    The arrest led police to search two other condominiums on Saturday: One at 1001 Bay St., south of Bloor St. W. and at 1200 York Mills Rd., east of the Don Valley Parkway.

    During the initial search, police say they found evidence the girl had also been held at the other two addresses at different times and there were clues the apartments were being used as common bawdy houses.

    It also led police to advertisements online and in local newspapers that they say were an attempt to recruit other women into prostitution ads that suggested sexual services in exchange for money.

    Faces charges including sexual interference, invitation to sexual touching, procuring a person to have illicit intercourse with another person, living on the proceeds of prostitution and keeping a common bawdy house. He is expected to make a court appearance today.

    Police would like to speak to anyone who may have come in contact with the suspect who also goes by the name.

    This the second 15-year-old girl to be rescued from an alleged prostitution ring in about a week.

    Last week, Peel police said a 15-year-old girl was lured from her group home, given a fake ID and forced to work as a prostitute out of Kennedy's strip club, on Kennedy Rd., north of Hwy. 401 in Mississauga.

    Were arrested and face charges including procuring someone under 18 to become a prostitute, living off the avails of prostitution and sexual exploitation.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I've had full service at Club Paradise and Cannonball in the past. At Paradise I went to the VIP section with a girl (Katrina) I had had dances from once before and without even asking her she took my cock out and gave me a bareback BJ that was awesome before riding me to finish. I followed up with her later when she was at Cannonball and she took me to their dark room and did the same there, and there were a few other girls doing the same to other guys all in full view of each other. This was about 2 years back. She had me over to her place once for a very enjoyable hour for $200.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 12:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •