She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. 919-704-7524 ... more >