Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Facilities were amazing. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I had great experience with her. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. 543-294-4404 ... more >