Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I took the hour and was glad that I did. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. 216-659-9986 ... more >