I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She is out-going and talkative. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. 508-952-6973 ... more >