I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! 989-344-4580 ... more >