I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Her pictures are accurate. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. This was my first time with her and not my last. 601-517-3166 ... more >