After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. 484-237-7144 ... more >