Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. 346-250-6890 ... more >