It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I will definitely repeat. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. We were giggling all the way. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. 925-317-6893 ... more >