Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 716-442-7144 ... more >