Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! The high heels and the dress put her ďassetsĒ at full value. The view was just spectacular. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. 440-671-3771 ... more >