This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! 845-537-4404 ... more >