I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! The demand for her must be through the roof. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. First I thought she was Latina. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. 615-649-6862 ... more >