She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. I took the hour and was glad that I did. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She is out-going and talkative. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Her pictures are accurate. Facilities were amazing. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. 520-333-7532 ... more >