I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She gave me the room number by texting me. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 437-244-9974 ... more >