Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! 409-276-7956 ... more >