I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. 248-834-2059 ... more >