First I thought she was Latina. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 240-679-4980 ... more >