I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. I took the hour and was glad that I did. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! 985-497-6896 ... more >