I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. 813-280-0762 ... more >