This was my first time with her and not my last. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. The pics on the website are very accurate. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. 630-233-9817 ... more >