The view from behind is simply outlandish! Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. She gave me the room number by texting me. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. 528-349-3645 ... more >