Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I took the hour and was glad that I did. 845-448-3183 ... more >