She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. 743-867-7524 ... more >