Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Location was a nice room close to where I work. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. 705-820-9869 ... more >