I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. What can I say that hasn't been said? Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. 587-802-9036 ... more >