Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. It was fantastic in every way. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. 412-733-9054 ... more >