I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! 360-241-1192 ... more >