She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Who am I to argue. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. 216-225-8783 ... more >