Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. 863-546-2261 ... more >