I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! It was completely mind blowing! I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. 988-471-3742 ... more >