Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Facilities were amazing. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. She was quite into the session. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. 541-234-3693 ... more >