I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! 845-285-4018 ... more >