I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. 814-832-6893 ... more >