Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Who am I to argue. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. 814-276-7961 ... more >