I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. 724-587-8997 ... more >