The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. 469-478-9185 ... more >