Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 315-330-0177 ... more >