She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. 314-461-1590 ... more >