I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. She is hot, smoking even. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. 903-429-7532 ... more >