I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. She always makes me feel like a king. Truly outstanding and memorable. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. 347-906-7756 ... more >