She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Personality is really friendly and chatty. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. 987-357-8567 ... more >