I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. No problem since her location was close to my place. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. 240-414-0181 ... more >