Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. She is a sweetie. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She is hot, smoking even. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 856-248-4018 ... more >