Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. 570-429-9974 ... more >