She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. The pics on the website are very accurate. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. 509-262-7144 ... more >